Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Amicus LS News

10/15 Maintenance Complete, Patch Notes

Maintenance this morning completed about 1.25 hours earlier than expected (Wow!) and patch notes have been supplied. As expected, there has been a major revamp of the Market Wards.A version update of FINAL FANTASY XIV was performed at the followin...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1838Small Taffu Aru 6y
Amicus LS News

10/8 Maintenance brings fixes, new "Ask the Dev's"

The wrap up for this morning's maintenance brings a list of changes!A version update of FINAL FANTASY XIV was performed at the following time. * The software client will begin updating automatically the next time you run FINAL FANTASY XIV. [Date &...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru41308Small Ashley Hewitt 6y
Amicus LS News

Some Crafting Details Unveiled by the Devs

This morning, SE published a quick Q&A FAQ on Lodestone regarding, specifically, crafting.SynthesisQ. I haven't been having much success crafting items. What am I doing wrong?A. The colored, glowing graphics provides players with a large hint ...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru2463Small Volt Propio 6y
Amicus LS News

Path Companions!

It appears SE just dropped the ball regarding a new mechanic in FFXIV (or not new, but up until now unconfirmed). NPC Fellow-like "Path Companions" are introduced upon the onset of the fifth main scenario quest to help assist in further questing &...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1716Small Taffu Aru 6y
Amicus LS News

Careful crafting right now...

A message from Square-Enix:As of the Sep. 29, 2010 version update, we have confirmed an issue where synthesis attempts are more likely to fail due to the basic commands not working as intended. Investigation and recovery work is currently underway...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru5612Small Volt Propio 6y
Amicus LS News

Official Release Day & Emergency Maintenance

So the Lodestone announcement announcing Official Release just went up.At long last, FINAL FANTASY XIV World servers are open to all!From customizing your character's appearance to selecting one of the eighteen original classes, there are many dec...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1354Small Taffu Aru 6y
Amicus LS News

Market Ward Update from Square-Enix

SE has made an announcement on Lodestone regarding the Market Wards and the feedback they've received thus far. This looks like the first of many "baby steps" to tweak the system, and I must say, reading the detailed list they have on Lodestone ma...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru2357Small Volt Propio 6y
Amicus LS News

Interesting comments regarding "Companies"

Back during early development, the term "Companies" was mentioned in regards to enhancing groups or "Linkshells". Many didn't know if this was additional to Linkshells, or something new altogether. Some clarity has come through in a translated int...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru2380Small Fisk Stillman 6y
Amicus LS News

Version Update - September 27th

While I sincerely expect a serious patch come September 30th, an interim fix for the Conjurer/Casting exploit has been rolled out:An issue wherein during Guildleve and Behest, a large amount of skill points can be obtained by casting enhancing or ...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1313Small Taffu Aru 6y
Amicus LS News

CE Release and Servers Online!

FFXIV is officially live! Amicus is now an active Linkshell on Rabanastre server, so be sure to contact Taffu Aru in-game if you're interested in joining the LS!There's a lot of stuff to do once you're in-game, so take your time and enjoy!
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1334Small Taffu Aru 6y
Amicus LS News

Open Beta finished...next, Live!

Well, the open beta has officially wrapped up and many now wait in anticipation for the Wednesday release of the Collector's Edition and their 9/22 early access (myself included!). I've personally been a bit apprehensive about doing too much durin...
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1288Small Taffu Aru 6y
Amicus LS News

Amicus Website Situated

The site has been situated for the most part. There will be inevitable tweaks here and there, but for the most part, this is the web-based face for the LS.Any/all questions, feedback, etc regarding the site can be directed to the Feedback Forum. ;)
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1292Small Taffu Aru 6y
Amicus LS News

Amicus to begin at CE Launch!

Amicus will begin forming at the Collector's Edition launch date, Sept. 22nd, 2010. We're excited to get started in the world of Eorzea...so we'll see you there!
Small Taffu Aru 6y
Taffu Aru1307Small Taffu Aru 6y
Page 1